Episode 1 – What’s Wrong With Revenue? Your Company Is Missing A Comprehensive Marketing And Sales Strategy
This show aired LIVE on September 8, 2021. To watch the show on demand, click here.
In our first episode of What’s Wrong With Revenue?, we tackled a significant challenge that prevents a lot of companies from hitting their revenue goals. While a company has an overall business strategy, its revenue strategy can be missing some strategic components.
During the show, we covered these often missing or even skipped strategy elements:
- Do you know who you want to attract to your business?
- Do you know what problems you solve for these customers?
- Do you know how you do it in a way that no other competitor can claim?
- Do you have all the necessary tactics in place across marketing, sales, and customer service to tell your story?
- Do you have the right technology to make this process scalable and repeatable?
- Do you have the right level of investment that aligns perfectly with your expected business outcomes?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you too have a strategy challenge.
During the show, we provided some live and practical examples of how companies have overcome these challenges and the results that followed.
To listen, watch and subscribe to the show, click here. Subscribers get updates on upcoming show content as well as a recording of the show delivered right to their inbox after the LIVECast show. Anyone can submit questions for us to answer live on the show right here on this page.
Posted By Author Mike Lieberman, CEO and Chief Revenue Scientist
Mike is the CEO and Chief Revenue Scientist at Square 2. He is passionate about helping people turn their ordinary businesses into businesses people talk about. For more than 25 years, Mike has been working hand-in-hand with CEOs and marketing and sales executives to help them create strategic revenue growth plans, compelling marketing strategies and remarkable sales processes that shorten the sales cycle and increase close rates.