Square 2 Butterfly Project: Terms & Conditions For Giveaways
- Eligibility: The Butterfly Project Giveaways (“Sweepstakes”) are open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Square 2 Marketing, Inc., our sponsors (the “Sponsors”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement To Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Square 2 as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 1, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET and ending January 8, 2021 at 5 p.m. ET. All online entries must be received by January 8, 2021 at 5 p.m. ET.
- How To Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Square 2. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Square 2.
- Prizes: The prizes include: 30 audio versions of the book Smash The Funnel; two full pass tickets to INBOUND 2021; one complete remote video production kit, which includes one pop-up green screen, one ring light with stand and one lavalier mic kit; and one virtual trade show booth, which will be one website page with graphics, limited to the functionality of the winner’s existing website.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection And Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be announced during the live office hours section of our event. Each day, winners will be announced for each of the prizes identified above. The winner will also be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Square 2 shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that Square 2, or anyone acting on behalf of Square 2 or its respective licensees, successors and assignees, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Square 2 reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Square 2 may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Square 2. Square 2 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Square 2 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Square 2 reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email communication periodically from Square 2 and all partners. The partners include BigCommerce, HubSpot and MAXG. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to share the information submitted with the following partners: Square 2. All partners have agreed to keep information confidential and will not share with companies outside of this event.
- Limitation Of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Square 2 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances, will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Square 2 Marketing, 1100 East Hector Street, Suite 222, Conshohocken, PA 19428