Meet Our Speakers
Read My Bio
- Devising Lead-Generating Marketing Plans
- Implementing And Optimizing Marketing Plans
Eric is the co-founder of Square 2 Marketing and focused on pioneering a new breed of business solutions – specifically, leveraging Reality Marketing™ to develop cost-effective marketing strategies and tactics to achieve dramatic growth.
Eric is also a co-author of the best-selling book Reality Marketing Revolution – a thesis on the changing world of small business marketing – and editor of a weekly marketing e-newsletter that reaches nearly 20,000 business owners and entrepreneurs.
A popular public speaker, Eric provides expert insight on panels and speaking appearances throughout America’s entrepreneurial community. He also hosts Square 2 Marketing’s monthly workshop and webinar series to help business owners learn effective marketing strategies.
- Entrepreneurial Topics like How To Create A Remarkable Business
- Marketing and Growth Topics like The 30 Minute Marketing Plan
- Business Strategy Sessions like The Secret To Hitting Your Numbers Every Month
Read My Bio
- Inbound Marketing And Marketing Strategy
- The New Buyer Behavior And Why People Buy
Mike founded Square 2 Marketing in 2003 with his business partner, Eric Keiles, and has grown it into the leading inbound marketing agency. Mike is continually inspiring, coaching, advising and supporting other business owners, CEOs and CMOs, successfully helping to improve their results through strategic marketing plans, messaging and tactics.
The author of the popular blog Inbound Unwound and publisher of the only inbound-focused magazine, 2Inbound, Mike is also a guest blogger for many marketing-related blogs, including those for HubSpot, SmartBlogs, Talent Zoo, MarketingProfs and Business 2 Community.
Mike is a consistently highly-rated speaker at HubSpot’s INBOUND Conference in Boston, and frequently speaks publicly about inbound marketing and more.
- Marketing Topics like Smash The Funnel: Rethinking Marketing by Better Understanding The Cyclonic New Buyer Journey
- Sales Topics like Think Like Disney To Shorten Your Sales Cycle and Increase Close Rates
- Business Strategy Sessions like The New Science Behind Revenue Generation
Read My Bio
- Creating Websites That Convert Leads
- Optimizing Websites For Inbound Marketing
A conversion-focused interactive strategist, Gabe founded internationally-recognized web development and inbound marketing agency Savvy Panda, which Square 2 Marketing later acquired. Gabe is obsessed with optimizing websites to convert more leads, provide better user experiences and attract more traffic.
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s renowned computer science program, Gabe has led projects for many distinguished companies over his 14-year career, including Aon Hewitt, Office Max, HubSpot, Rolls-Royce, KPMG, ITT Tech and Red Gold.
Gabe is a highly sought-after speaker, a requested presenter at events hosted by Harvard and Duke universities, Microsoft, eBay, as well as HubSpot’s INBOUND Conference and Hero Conf’s Conversion Summit.
- Marketing Topics like Ten Secrets To Creating Websites That Generate Leads and Sales Opportunities That Close Fast
- Technology Topics like How AI Is Changing Marketing's Relationship With Data and Dashboards
- Analytical Session on Google Analytics Mastery: Turning Data Into Action In 15 Minutes or Less
Book A Speaker From Square 2
For Your Event
This workshop changed the way I think about my business.
All of our members appreciate any information that will help them get ahead and we heard many positive comments after your discussion. We’d love to have you back at the CEO Club in the future, but next time we’ll have to book a larger room; we were really packed!
Mike’s session was one of the most widely attended and highest rated sessions. He educated everyone on the new buyer journey and made it directly related to our industry, it was a fantastic session.
Gabe’s session at Inbound was so successful we ran an encore presentation and then ran a webinar version post conference for people who couldn’t make it.
All of our members appreciated the information you shared with our group and we heard so many positive comments after your session. We’d love to have you back in the future, but we’ll need to book a bigger room next time.
Mike is one of the most dynamic speakers I’ve had the pleasure of booking and listening too, he educates and entertains every time.