Digital marketing enables efficient targeting and measurement, but sometimes complex B2B sales cycles still require face-to-face interaction to build trust with prospects and close sales.
Event marketing is a sophisticated and complex strategic process. Event marketing best practices and priorities vary from industry to industry and from business to business. Large conferences and trade shows are useful for brand awareness. More intimate settings, such as VIP hospitality events, roundtables or regional forums, can be more effective at deepening relationships with your prospects and customers.
Empower your next event marketing campaign by infusing your trade show, conference or other event sponsorship with digital strategy and tactics, such as lead capture, lead nurturing, attendee engagement and more.
Event Marketing Services
Our team of sales and marketing experts will help you to execute a strategic, results-focused marketing event using event marketing best practices. We offer comprehensive event marketing support, including the following services:
- Third-party event research and due diligence
- Event marketing strategy and goal setting
- Event marketing campaign metrics setup
- Hospitality management
- Pre-event marketing (email, direct mail, phone, social referral)
- On-site marketing (CRM lead capture, engagement)
- Post-event marketing and reporting (lead nurture, tracking, ROI)
- Event calendar maintenance